Friday, August 27, 2010

Show 2 - Weekend Edition, August 28 and 29

In today's episode, Jamie and George talk about Macaulay Culkin's birthday, Michael Jackson's face, and later, Annah from Red Means Go joins George for one great segment.


Welcome back to ANOTHER installment of Jamie and George's Awkward Life Situations. You are reading the weekend edition.

We are SUPER excited to have readers like y'all(:

If you are new... I'm George. She's Jamie. It's as simple as that. Also, please contact us (either comment or email us at georgeandjamie1888@gmail.com). We love the new readers!

Yes sir we do!(:

Jamie... do you remember Home Alone? Not the crappy sequel or triquel or the quadrequel.

Haha, yes I do George.

And do you remember who played the kid?

A cute little smart kid???

You are completely wrong, Jamie. He's a freaky stupid sometimes drug-addicted adult, who turned 30 this week.

Oh really? It's so sad that someone so cute as a kid could be so messed up. I almost don't believe you!

Lol... that's gonna be me. If you don't believe me, I could post pictures on this blog, but that wouldn't be pretty. I don't think you want that.

Haha, now I wanna see the pictures!

You don't. Anyway, this guy was a cute little kid just a few years ago it seems. Now he's 30. It's like Michael Jackson. I couldn't believe he was 50+ when he passed away.

Me either. It completely shocked me. He looked like 30!

He looked like Predator. Have you seen him with a mustache? Even when he was black he looked weird. Ugh.

Well that's weird and rude... but right. Even though Michael Jackson was a total genius, he looked kinda creepy.

Kinda? I was talking to someone today who kept cracking on MJ. "Before dying, Farrah Fawcett had one wish: keep the children safe. The next day, her wish was granted when Michael died."

:O thats horrible! Then SHE died!!

I think I just said that.

Oh.

We'll talk about sports after this.





Ok, and we are back. Jamie... have you ever combined two words, even if they are complete opposites?

Hmmm, yah I think so.

Can you think of any of these words?

Panfles (pancakes and waffles)

That's God-awful. How are these, on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best)?

FRENEMIES (friends - enemies)


???

[Helpful remark that is too boring to post on the net]

I give you a ten! But... a 5 for originality.

So because you love me so much... you give ME a 10, but the combo-word a 5?

Of course!

Lovely! How about "linner?" I know it's really, really bad... but what score do you give it?

...9... because I actually use it... Lol

Wait... you use "linner?"

...Maybe(:

Okay, I've got a great one. How about "slanguage?"

What's that?

Slang and language. Together.

Eww.

WHAT?

I... don't like it.

Why not?

It's weird.

Lol. Ok, Jamie. Let's move on. What's your favorite sport?

Tennis or volleyball.

Can you name any tennis stars? Men or women.

Ka**b H****n, Pr***on H****n, and Cu**is H****n?? Lol

So, you can only name women?

That's mean... they're your friends.

I couldn't pick them out of a group of 3.

Just you wait, that's gonna come back at you.

I love you Jamie. We're back after this.





Well we are back... again(: So George, what is up with you talking about Justin Bieber so much tonight??

Well, you know how much I love Bieber. Papa needs his Biebs to survive.

Haha, George. So, I have a new guest! Everyone welcome ALEX!!!

Hello, I hate you for making me do this.

Whoa! You are quite the trickster. (She'll be the crossed out text)

Why yes, I am(: Haha, so, Alex, do you like Justin Bieber?

Biebs.

Ok, I'm changing my guest... to... Craig Bean!

Who?

Craig Bean!

Oh. So Alex hung up... I get it.

Yah so, say hi to Craig!!

Is HE going to talk?

Hey guys! [This is Craig.]

Hi... Craig! So. Umm. How are you?

Um... hello?

I hate Justin Bieber. He sucks. He has the voice of a 6 year old girl.

He has fluffy hair, too!

Yeah, I kinda do.

Jamie... this is all yours. I'm just gonna sit here in the corner, in the fetal position, eating my veggie chips.

Well I'm tired and sore, I'm outta here.

Ok thanks for talking!! You're not a vegetarian, George.

I never said I was. God, we are a horrible blog. I throw up... NEXT!





So George, do you ALWAYS puke on your blog, or is this a new trend for you?

Jesus F***ing Christ, Jamie. That was the worst sentence in the history of the world. "Well I'm tired and sore, I'm outta here." Craig Bean, ladies and gentlemen!

So, that didn't go as smooth as I thought it would but still, you have to applaud him!

Applaud him? Over my lifeless dead body. Were you not there during that interview? It was horrid.

You're horrid George! I thought it was pretty not-terrible for my first interview!

But it wasn't your first. Alex was your first.

I asked her what her name was, and then she had to go! Not really an interview! Well, even though I know how you readers love our quarrels, I have to go and do some stuff (in real-life). See you next time!

I talk Glenn Beck with Annah from Red Means Go... next.



Or not. Sorry 'bout that guys. Maybe we'll talk to Annah next time. Maybe...

Anyhow, thanks to Jamie, thanks to Alex and Craig, and Annah, and Bieber, MJ, and Macaulay Culkin. Remember... if you're out on your bike at night, wear white.

No comments:

Post a Comment