Friday, September 3, 2010

Tiny Dancer

Hey Y'all, it's Jamie. Im listening to an amazing song, yah Tiny Dancer by Elton John, you're right, if you didnt get it from the title. Hahah, so, I have a chalenge for all you readers! Email or post a comment about something that has happened that was embarrassing involving the opposite sex and you. I'm pretty sure that if we can get 10 comments I will tell you my horribly embarassing story that happened today. It sucked! Haha but you have to comment to hear it! Anyways, on to me just talking, I love walking but can't stand running, it kills me. Haha, I'm a fatty! Not really but still, I'm laaazy(: Well, I guess this is it for my lame post. Sorry for not being on alot guys, I WILL be on tonight with Max and George. My tennis is interfering with my blog, haha at least it's exercise! Well, I love you all! Goodbye! Here is the music video to Tiny Dancer!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment